We recommend scheduling your spring start-up service now to get your sprinkler system up and running! Winter conditions and snow removal can wreak havoc on default adjustments and the function of your lawn sprinkler heads. The StayGreen Irrigation lawn irrigation service inspects for all of these issues. As part of your spring start-up we review the design of the current irrigation system in order to recommend enhancements. Our technicians will work with you to ensure your sprinkler system meets the needs of your current landscape.
We check all the components of your irrigation sprinkler system to be sure it is fully functional for the watering season.
The StayGreen Irrigation spring start-up service includes but is not limited to the following:
- Turn water on to the sprinkler system and inspect sprinkler plumbing and vacuum breaker.
- As needed: install pump, suction line, check valve, and filter.
- Activate the controller, set watering schedule and test all valves in the system.
- Inspect and adjust the system for proper coverage.
- Check for system leaks.
- Check to be sure all heads and nozzles function properly.
- Make necessary system repairs.
- Provide verbal analysis of work performed during your spring start-up.
Contact StayGreen Irrigation now to schedule your spring start-up service.